BT-303 is high-range slump retention admixture, It is developed for application in the ready mixed concrete for long distance transportation (3 hours to 4 hours) to maintain slump. enabling an extra-long distance transportation of concrete.
Their addition to concrete or mortar allows the reduction of the water to cement ratio. This effect drastically improves the performance of the concrete, improve the durability of concrete and enable the production of self-consolidating concrete and high performance concrete
Advantages of our company
1. TOP 10 PCE manufacturer in China
2. Annual production capacity is 100000 tonnes.
3. Our products are certified by Ministry of China Railways for China high-speed railway projects.
|Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Concrete Technical Data|
|Items||Standard Requirements||Test results|
|Compressive strength ratio||1d||≥170%||218%|
|Slump after 1h||/||225mm|
* The above results are based on our product JS-101, solid content 20%, tested according to standard TB/T3275-2011
|Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Technical Data|
|Appearance||Light white or Colorless liquid|
|Total alkali content||≤2.0%|
|Chloride content (Cl-)||≤0.10% Chloride-free|
*The above results are based on our PCE (mother liquor), tested according to standard GB8076-2008.
Why choose our polycarboxylate superplasticizers?
|the most wonderful water reducing admixture up to now|
(compared with other superplasticizer)
|1. To maintain slump perfectly within 1-3 hours
2. Low dosage, and so to save cost in comparison with other superplasticizer at equal performance
3. High water reduction
4. To enable a much better flowability of the mixture
5. To improve the strength and durability of the concrete drastically
6. To save cement at equal strength and durability
7. Eco-friendly (no formaldehyde or benzene)
8. Resulting in low concrete shrinkage ratio to make sure better construction quality
(compared with polycarboxylate superplasticizers)
|Naphthalene superplasticizer||1. Big slump loss
2. Hard to avoid segregation when dosage is slightly higher
3. Certain pollution to the environment as formaldehyde or benzene content
|Melamine superplasticizer||1. Air entraining performance is bad
2. Using cost is comparatively high
3. No highlight in its features
|Lignosulfonate superplasticizer||1. Low water reduction
2. The performance is common
3. It’s from 1930s, and is coming to be eliminated products. Still used today only for being eco-friendly and people’s habit
4. Using cost is comparatively high